Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ending my ATTACHMENT !!

This is sooo OMG OMG OMFG ! I can't freaking belive it that i'm going to end my 1 year of attachment with Canele :x hahahah it have been a year boomz man ! Taking 190 to central almost everyday walk to robertson walk omg !! waking up at 6.30AM !!! Killer ! if i dun work there i dun even know there's such a place =='' anw at canele my biggest gain is to get to know many frens :) althought there's some bad ones but all the passed let it be right ?since he talk to me today :)) lol . Ok from mousse to s'berry shortcake n tart that's the station i've been to for the pass 1 yr :/ abit little uh ? but i've been to macaroon for almost 2 weekS :D not too bad afterall :) for chocolate room is my biggest lost :c aww ~
ok after my 1 yr attachment i need to go for my NS "fml" so this time is a 2 yr attachment ...arghhh ~ nvm i know it going to end very soon too ^^ haha after tml there's losta of plan going on e.g BBQ with sec frens , movie , clubbing n ikea :) omg all people are soo free now :x some even ended thier attachment "fml" again ! ok enough of crapping now i should pack my stuff for tml n go to sleeep :)

p/s i've been sick for days :(
p/s my SHATEC log book didn't touch for 1 yr , i didn't even wrote my name on it !

No comments: